Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Questions and Answers

Hello and thank you all for the questions. I will give my best to answer to them properly!

Q: Who are the members?
A: The answer could be found here and yet they are Anna Pletnyova, Alexey Romanoff and Svetlana Ivanova.

Q: Are 3 of them Russians?
A: Yes, they are.

Q: How old are them?

A: It is not very proper to ask for a woman's age, is it? Just kidding, the age in music is matterless, Anna recently turned thirty three and Alexey is thirty two, I am afraid I can't tell you the age of Svetlana.

 Q: Were their former groups disbanded ?

A: Yes, Anna was a vocal in the russian group “Litsey“ and Alexey from the russian group “Ameba“.

Q: Were they in Europa Plus Live 2010?
A: Yes, they were. I will upload their performance tomorrow to the blog.


Thank you for the questions!

0 comments:

Post a Comment